Let you and your mates to be in trend.
1. Try the unique jewellery from Haus of Dizzy. It is bright and colorful. Find your perfect compliment to any outfit.
2. Do you like retro style? Then a Bondi-born label by Karameleon has something for you. You will be amazing in their swimsuits with cute prints.
3. Make your house cosy with Third Drawer Down things for home. It offers tea towels, which will suit to any kitchen. Their mugs will fill a simple place with warmth and comfort.
4. Outfits by Her Pony The Label are suitable for any summer festival. But you can also make it casual by matching witha right top ot skirt.
5. Your friends will jealous watching you in clothes from Lenni. They are not cheap but worth to buy.
6. It will be hard not to buy all collection of accessories from Erstwilder. Any outfit will look more interesting with their quirly and retro-inspired collections from Melbourne label.
7. Get some cute illustrations in your life with That Freckle.
8. Try another one shade of nail polish with Kester Black. No nasty chemicals inside will be useful for your nails and good for planet.
9. Watch the beginning of a sexy story by Samuel Leighton-Dore or get some handmade ceramic vases or Love Wins tea towels.
10. Treat your skin with Happy Skincare. This organic, vegan, ethical skincare line is made with 100% natural ingredients.
11. Fill your wardrobe with stand-out staples from Verge Girl. All of Verge Girl’s pieces are simple with a lot of personality.
12. Use native Aussie ingredients to care for your skin with Juddarnje. This chemical-free skincare range from the Sunshine Coast was started by an Indigenous family with the philosophy of keeping everything natural. The ingredients are selected for each product based on their unique benefits.
13. Get vintage with Graceland. This Melb-based label sources vintage gems from all over the world, and is an eclectic mix of pieces which are all actually very wearable.
14. Embrace city life with Sydney brand Thrumka. Founded in Marrickville three years ago, Thrumka is inspired by metropolitan, architectural shapes with simple but beautiful tees and throw pillows.
15. Start handwriting more with goods from Darling Paper Co. If your New Year’s resolution was to pick up a pen and paper, then this shop is for you. Based in Adelaide, and made by a local carbon-neutral printer, everything’s hand-designed and super cute. From blank notebooks, to journals, to letter-writing sets.
16. Switch out your perfume for a natural alternative. Perfect for people who find regular perfume overpowering or headache-inducing, IME Natural Perfume makes scents that are 100% toxin-free. They still have a beautiful strong smell, just without the chemical-ey undertones.
17. Get cool threads from Shop Hazelnut – and matching pieces for the kiddies in your life. All the clothes from this small brand are made from old recycled clothes and fabrics.
18. Get some delicate jewellery from Little Hangings. The jewellery from this shop is dainty and cute, and best of all, super-affordable. That just means you can buy even more!
19. Embrace bush medicine with Aboriginal Bush Traders. Drop your all-purpose Papaw Ointment and start introducing some of these babies into your medicine cupboard. ABT sell a huge variety of stuff – art, homewares, clothing, and books – but their skincare and bush medicine range are seriously good stuff.
20. Invest in some seriously cool candles from You Me And Bones. Way better than your average stick candles, this brand makes scented waxy goodies in the shape of dolls heads, brains, and animal skulls.
21. And get even more cool jewellery from Liz Lau Studio. Liz makes some epic plastic creations featuring stars, hands, and other kooky shapes.